The February issue of Cycling Active is in the shops now and packed full of news, reviews and advice on all aspects of cycling.
An unmissable read for fitness
● MTB or Hybrid? Vitus Nucleus 0.1 v. Specialized Sirrus Elite
● Head to head: two superbikes from BMC & De Rosa
● First Rides: from Focus, Gunnar, KHS & Kona
● 11 Cycling ambitions for 2011
● 7 Of The Best: After Market Wheels, clip-in pedals and COFFEE
● Fix that mid-life crisis – really
● CA’s calendar of 2011 events you should be entering
● Ride the South Downs Way
Like Cycling Active´s content? Subscribe to our magazine and you will be able to access our latest comprehensive content!